Home Forums BCS Written Exam BCS written (International Affairs)

BCS written (International Affairs)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Fatima Zaman Diba
      Participant

The part of the conceptual issue in International is way too long. It’s also tough to get common & sometimes tough to choose what should I read or not as well . Could you please help Merina Apu, how can I improve in this particular section??

Thank you

• #3622 Reply

MdShamimHossain
      Participant

First of all you have to see former written question of BCS which helped to you to select special topic country based like as US,UK,China, Japan and India. Most of significant,if you required more knowledge then you would flowed some Editorial part of International Newspaper like as Project Syndicate.Finally, I hopefully if you do it, Not only acquired knowledge in this section but also improved reading skills as well as using of unknown special word that increased your vocabulary skills.
      Reference book: International Relations(briefly History) was written by Abdul Halim [Bengali Version]

• #3624 Reply

MdShamimHossain
      Participant

First of all you have to see former written question of BCS which helped to you to select special topic country based like as US,UK,China, Japan and India. Most of significant,if you required more knowledge then you would flowed some Editorial part of International Newspaper like as Project Syndicate.Finally, I hopefully if you do it, Not only acquired knowledge in this section but also improved reading skills as well as using of unknown special word that increased your vocabulary skills.
      Reference book: International Relations(briefly History) was written by Abdul Halim [Bengali Version]

• #4053 Reply

admin
      Keymaster

sdf

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: BCS written (International Affairs)
Your information:

© Super30 Bangladesh. All rights reserved.
X