Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Md. Sabbir Ahsan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>All topic</p>

• #3559 Reply

Anas Al Jaed
      Participant

Assala mulikum Sir. I’m your an online video class follower. Recently, You have announced a programme for unprivileged students for your writing class. I’m highly interested to take part of your written class. I like your aspirant friendly teaching method very much. You’re an all-rounder BCS guide. I hope, you accept my request and give me chance to participate.

• #3560 Reply

Md. Sabbir Ahsan
      Participant

<span style=”color: #494949; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Assala mulikum Sir. I’m your an online video class follower. Recently, You have announced a programme for unprivileged students for your writing class. I’m highly interested to take part of your written class. I like your aspirant friendly teaching method very much. You’re an all-rounder BCS guide. I hope, you accept my request and give me chance to participate.</span>

• #3565 Reply

admin
      Keymaster

In Super30, students can have Free Course (all can join) along with Paid (accessible on payment), Private (accessible to selected students on payment) and special course (free but only for very selective students).

Please keep your profile updated. Participate in free course, quiz and earn badge and points. So that our teacher can check your profile. You will be notified once the course comes out. Thanks.

• #3567 Reply

Anas Al Jaed
      Participant

Thanks a lot @super30Bangladesh.

• #3614 Reply

Abdullah Al Fahmi
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Assalamualaikum sir, i have watched your bcs related video on you tube and that was very helpful. Recently, you have announced a written course for unprivileged students. I am very much interested to take part of this course. I want to be BCS cader in my first attempt.  Thats why i want to take part of this written course. So please give me a chance to enroll myself in this course. I will be forever grateful to you. Thank you
    • #6768 Reply

raw

‘ or ”=’

• #6769 Reply

raw

dvsdv

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Bcs written exam
Your information:

© Super30 Bangladesh. All rights reserved.
X